recommendations for editing software

aeronut7

Reaction score
hi all.....me and my son went on a little road trip for 4 days and weve come back with lots of footage...he used a gopro session 4 and i used a contour roam 3....
we both have an app on our phones to do really basic editing but i want to take clips from all our footage and make one decent longer video of all the good bits then possibly add a bit of music....
ive now got all the footage on my laptop but cant find any half decent software.
im not the cleverest bod around when it comes to tech so something designed for either a 10yr
old or an old git would be good.....cheers all...
by the way i highly recommend the contour roam 3 as a cam....easily as good as gopro and really easy to use....the gopro he has is good and all its settings can be changed on the unit itself....the contour needs a laptop to change settings but im well happy with it...quality of the hd video is easily as good as the gopro.....

sony vegas pro is very good but may be a bit difficult to drive for you,

I use windows movie maker, I bought a copy in the end, it's pretty good & easy to use.

As an aside - I have a Contour Roam 3 as well but can't find any of the adhesive helmet mounts anywhere for love nor money - don't suppose you know where they can be bought??

Cheers,

Damon

I use windows movie maker, I bought a copy in the end, it's pretty good & easy to use.

As an aside - I have a Contour Roam 3 as well but can't find any of the adhesive helmet mounts anywhere for love nor money - don't suppose you know where they can be bought??

Cheers,

Damon

ive been looking around for them too but no luck so far...even there own site doesnt have them...
ill let you know if i find any....would be handy as i have a few differant lids i wear...

Back
Top Bottom