Lack of replies ???????

:DYou just wanted us to know you had A Panigale didn't you!!
Should we declare what other vehicles we own to aid bored mathematicians

2 VW Polos
VW California
BMW R1200 GSA
Ducati Panigale 1199 ABS
Yamaha RD250D
Scott Metrix 18, sorry should I have included bicycles ?

In your opening post you mentioned 18,000 members, that maybe so but there may only be 20 here that ride RT's ;)

Not wishing to argue the point but I've had 2 rt's in my time here and most lightly not declared them. Now back to a GSA. JJH

In your opening post you mentioned 18,000 members, that maybe so but there may only be 20 here that ride RT's ;)

I've meet around 100 members of this forum face to face - I've formed solid friendships with around 15 - 2 of these 15 friends have secrectly told me they have an RT ....

The owners obviously like to keep their choice of motor sickle. quiet.......

Not wishing to argue the point but I've had 2 rt's in my time here and most lightly not declared them. Now back to a GSA. JJH
The may be 200 or 2,000.... I really have no idea.

does that mean we mustn't look at a thread without giving a suitable response.

One other point is that this site covers a multitude of marques and models whereas I suspect the C90 site is less diverse.

Thanks.
The C90 club does have a section for members to post about other Hondas and other marques, but you're correct it is mainly for Honda Cubs.
Members of the forum are quite active with their restorations . Maybe with the RT and all its complexities, fewer people are inclined to discuss their "workings".
Although the C90 bikes are very reliable there are always posts on things mechanical, electrical etc and lots of stories of people's travels. You may recall that four of us did John O'Groats to Land's End in 2015 on them on B and Minor roads.
Another point I should make is whilst we have 13000 members, we get a lot of spammers who try to advertise their sites. They register but are instantly removed by our moderators. It would be difficult to ascertain exactly how many "true" members.

Nobody suggested I don't post enough before......

:aidan

I regard 40000 posts as an outstanding contribution to the cause.
You are all most certainly responding to this thread with over 50 responses. Remember we have to clap in the 100.

Oh my fucking God someone who screams moderator at the use of the word fuck !

I fear this site is not for you so go back to the genteel world of C90s !

Once again, comments from members who are too clever by half.
May I inform you that the ownership and ride of the BMW 1200 RT is far more genteel than the world of the Honda C90.

Back
Top Bottom