Lack of replies ???????

The love child of the C90 and RT forums...

SANY0172_zpsc4c65863.jpg

Anyway, here's the C90:

..and here's my 1983 C70c which I have just restored from a bare metal frame and four years, on and off, in the making:

Proper adventure bike ...

... somewhere South of Tan-Tan ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 277
I'd bet you both voted 'remain'. :rolleyes:

Just how dull do you have to be to turn even an RT thread to Brexit? There really is more to life than Brexit you know.

(Although riding a C90 a long distance sounds equally dull to be fair).

Just how dull do you have to be to turn even an RT thread to Brexit? There really is more to life than Brexit you know.

(Although riding a C90 a long distance sounds equally dull to be fair).

Well I've been in the fortunate position to have ridden and owned any number of bikes. Every bike is a compromise and I've yet to find the perfect one.
Riding the C90 to say, the south of Spain, would not be ideal. I'd want a bit more luxury and spend less time getting there. That is why I have an RT. It's very smooth and comfortable but I could easily do without the multiple gizmos such as "hill start assist" etc. This is my second one. I like them but I like motorcycles in general and I'm always reading reviews for other possibilities out there.
Riding the length of the country on a C90 may well sound rather dull to some, but I can assure you it was far from it.
We stayed away from all motorways and even A roads, but travelled on B roads and minor roads only, some with grass growing down the middle.
We smelt the countryside in all its glory, saw birds of prey up close and salmon jumping. We got stuck in lanes with herds of cows, smelled the scent of foxes and sipped ales in many off the beat inns exchanging banter with the locals.
In Fort Augustus a Scottish "character" we met even gave us his gold pocket watch to go to the Childrens' hospital charity we were collecting for (we raised £3300).
The bikes never let us down but we knew they wouldn't.
It was an adventure I'll never forget with three great friends, all of us over 60.
Whenever we take out the C90's and park up in a biker's cafe, its our bikes that seem to attract the attention. People gather around and want to talk about them. Of course, a lot say that they used to have one and remark on the mint condition of ours.
When we say we did Jogle on them they just shake their heads and chuckle in disbelief, but with a slight hint of jealousy.
An adventure on a C90 is far from dull.

Well I've been in the fortunate position to have ridden and owned any number of bikes. Every bike is a compromise and I've yet to find the perfect one.
Riding the C90 to say, the south of Spain, would not be ideal. I'd want a bit more luxury and spend less time getting there. That is why I have an RT. It's very smooth and comfortable but I could easily do without the multiple gizmos such as "hill start assist" etc. This is my second one. I like them but I like motorcycles in general and I'm always reading reviews for other possibilities out there.
Riding the length of the country on a C90 may well sound rather dull to some, but I can assure you it was far from it.
We stayed away from all motorways and even A roads, but travelled on B roads and minor roads only, some with grass growing down the middle.
We smelt the countryside in all its glory, saw birds of prey up close and salmon jumping. We got stuck in lanes with herds of cows, smelled the scent of foxes and sipped ales in many off the beat inns exchanging banter with the locals.
In Fort Augustus a Scottish "character" we met even gave us his gold pocket watch to go to the Childrens' hospital charity we were collecting for (we raised £3300).
The bikes never let us down but we knew they wouldn't.
It was an adventure I'll never forget with three great friends, all of us over 60.
Whenever we take out the C90's and park up in a biker's cafe, its our bikes that seem to attract the attention. People gather around and want to talk about them. Of course, a lot say that they used to have one and remark on the mint condition of ours.
When we say we did Jogle on them they just shake their heads and chuckle in disbelief, but with a slight hint of jealousy.
An adventure on a C90 is far from dull.

To each their own I say. Neither an RT or a C90 is my personal cup of rosy but it would be a boring old world if we all liked the same. Enjoy whatever you ride/do :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom