Lack of replies ???????

knapdog

Reaction score
I wonder if others have been aware of a general lack of replies to members' postings on this forum, particularly with a membership of nearly 18, 000.
Apart from this thread, the last 25 threads, i.e. one page, has had 14,643 views with only 133 replies. That is one reply for every 133 views.
Now compare that to the 13,000 members of the Honda C90 club that I also subscribe to.
Again by comparing the first 25 threads, there have been far less views, 2992 in fact BUT there have been 250 replies. That is an average of 1 reply to every 12 views, compared to 1 for every 133 on this BMW forum.
Now I'm not an analyst but my figures are correct. You can read whatever you wish from the results, but do my findings constitute a modicum of apathy from contributors of this forum compared to those beholden to the humble C90 ?

Here's a reply.......I'm not surprised you aren't getting any replies.......what a load of bollocks :D:D

How many of those replies have been replies to replies ? :confused:

Do you think that maybe it could be because this is a GS site and not an RT site?

How many replies would you get if you posted up a RT question on the C90 forum?

im not replying ,just viewing

I would look at the quality of the replys. If one looks at a post and makes a educated decision not to reply it speaks volumes. Does that sound like pure unadulterated shite? JJH

At last some activity.
The figures are still there to interpret as you wish.
Please keep your comments coming. An increase in the number of postings on this forum is what I was hoping for.

RT?........... Well there's not really much to talk about is there? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:D

I suggest that those replies which are intended to be humorous ( see numer 2 for example) but in fact come across as ignorant, patronising or at times vulgar deter many members from posting

Perhaps some potential contributors think there is no point in replying when the response is going to be dismissive or piss taking

I suggest that those replies which are intended to be humorous ( see numer 2 for example) but in fact come across as ignorant, patronising or at times vulgar deter many members from posting

Perhaps some potential contributors think there is no point in replying when the response is going to be dismissive or piss taking

Slippers on, cocoa made, is it time for bed?

Oh come on, it's not often I take the piss but the op was asking for that! Let's be honest now,that post was a load of bollocks :D who on earth could be arsed working out how many replies they get? More than that who gives a flying f@#k how many replies they get :nenau
and post number 2 wasn't intended to be humorous it was intended to be patronising and ignorant but not vulgar :D

Oh come on, it's not often I take the piss but the op was asking for that! Let's be honest now,that post was a load of bollocks :D who on earth could be arsed working out how many replies they get? More than that who gives a flying f@#k how many replies they get :nenau
and post number 2 wasn't intended to be humorous it was intended to be patronising and ignorant but not vulgar :D

There's a lot of common sense there. Who really gives a 2p? JJH

I ride and RT and even I think the first post on this thread is a little dull. Got a few replies though! :rob

Matt

Back
Top Bottom