Hello from Dundee

Wobbly65

Reaction score
Hi guys, been on here lurking for a bit after test riding a GS last year and decided to get one for this year, heading off to Spain, France and Italy this July on it

Heres a pic of my Rallye Sport I picked up yesterday. I've since fitted Touratech engine bars and hand-guard extensions , an Evotech casing protector ,a centre stand, a mudsling and a front fender extender. HP footrests on the way too :)

Welcome from a former Dundee resident. Well the ferry but close enough. Very nice bike. What dates you heading abroad? I'm heading to Switzerland in June. Might see you on the ferry.

Welcome from a former Dundee resident. Well the ferry but close enough. Very nice bike. What dates you heading abroad? I'm heading to Switzerland in June. Might see you on the ferry.

We're heading to Spain on the 2nd of July

Great looking bike , welcome to ukgser, they look even better in the flesh, saw one at Dalkeith...:thumb2

Hi guys, been on here lurking for a bit after test riding a GS last year and decided to get one for this year, heading off to Spain, France and Italy this July on it

Heres a pic of my Rallye Sport I picked up yesterday. I've since fitted Touratech engine bars and hand-guard extensions , an Evotech casing protector ,a centre stand, a mudsling and a front fender extender. HP footrests on the way too :)

Whit! Nae peh dispenser? :D

Welcome aboard Wobbly.

Very nice keep an eye out for you there ain't a lot of those on the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom