IAM in Aberdeen

RevvingRev

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not a statement about where I live but rather a request.

I want to do some advanced riding training and have had no joy emailing the contact on the Roadsmart website.

I wondered if any of you fine folks might be able to point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Not a statement about where I live but rather a request.

I want to do some advanced riding training and have had no joy emailing the contact on the Roadsmart website.

I wondered if any of you fine folks might be able to point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Will PM you.
Andy

Try contacting Gordon District Advanced Motorists.(Inverurie based).They have a motorcycle section.
Aberdeen motorcycle branch is now non-existent I believe.Unless someone can confirm otherwise?

Try contacting Gordon District Advanced Motorists.(Inverurie based).They have a motorcycle section.
Aberdeen motorcycle branch is now non-existent I believe.Unless someone can confirm otherwise?

The car and bikes in Aberdeen have merged into one AFAIK.

Thanks so much for all the help here. I knew this was the place to come for answers! :thumby:

I got in touch with Aberdeen IAM, however it seems they are more car based but they did say they were looking at organising some bike runs when I asked, however I'm still waiting to hear back.

I got in touch with Aberdeen IAM, however it seems they are more car based but they did say they were looking at organising some bike runs when I asked, however I'm still waiting to hear back.

Jer,

The Gordon branch (out at Inverurie) have been really helpful and I've signed up there. I can pass on the details I got if you want them.

If you could send me their details that would be good, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom