Mudsling, why so expensive?

Not sure how me not buying one will make them cheaper? But I know the point your trying to make..

My point is more about company ethics, just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

You buying one at what you consider to be a rip-off price certainly won't make them any cheaper.
They're just charging whatever the market will stand. Isn't that what everyone does ?

Becksy , I'm picking up my first gs on Friday so interested in hearing what other bits you have, pm me please

5d82188ef4e47566bd74930d6a3b1488.jpg

This is one I got

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

sold, sold, sold...... just put my order in. :thumb2

How many guys are buying the Chinese copies? lost revenue for mudsling. If the market was standing the price there would be no copies available.

Would the Chinese operators have developed a Mudsling for the GS in the the first place? I doubt it. Someone spends the money doing the design, making the moulding patterns, testing. Then has their work ripped off.

Would the Chinese operators have developed a Mudsling for the GS in the the first place? I doubt it. Someone spends the money doing the design, making the moulding patterns, testing. Then has their work ripped off.

I agree with you there, mudsling may be over charging, however it's not right that they are getting there design ripped off either

Not 100% sure but it looks identical.

from the dark side this was sent

Not 100% sure but it looks identical.

It fit on my 2016 gsa perfectly...:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the Maier massive pile of shite which wore right through the paint on my swingarm. I was pissed as the bike was quite new and of course they didn't give a shit.

I have since bought a Mudsling which has been fine..the lesson to me was it wasn't worth saving the few dollars compared to the damage to my swingarm.

This is the email I had from Rainbow before it was removed from UK catalog.

41590-202 Splash Guard = £69.10

I do not have this in stock, it would take approximately 7-10 days to arrive with us from Wunderlich Germany once you order it.

I agree with you there, mudsling may be over charging, however it's not right that they are getting there design ripped off either

By your own admission Mudsling are 'ripping off' us common folk by over charging. Yet when some bloke down the takeaway copies it and sells it for a 'not rip off' price, to common folk, that is unacceptable. Mmmmmmm?

well I would rather wait and get a Chinese bit of plastic and save a shed load of money just because of a couple of stickers I could have made for a fiver lol

On a £17k bike, I'd rather buy a product that's been properly developed and tested for £150 (or whatever it costs) rather than some cheap Chinese knock off, for much less. We're all different, I guess.

By your own admission Mudsling are 'ripping off' us common folk by over charging. Yet when some bloke down the takeaway copies it and sells it for a 'not rip off' price, to common folk, that is unacceptable. Mmmmmmm?

It's a question of ethics wonkey donkey, just because mudsling are over charging doesn't make it acceptable for someone else to make a cheap copy.

On a £17k bike, I'd rather buy a product that's been properly developed and tested for £150 (or whatever it costs) rather than some cheap Chinese knock off, for much less. We're all different, I guess.

What would you think if the Chinese one was better or at least as good?

But for a quarter of the price

Back
Top Bottom