Rukka's ass fell oot

Think they have moved production to asia also talking to dealer and he said that if bought online the warranty is only 1 year as to five or six if bought from franchised dealer

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

I have a 7year old armas suit, been very good. Six year warranty in year 5 took pics of zips where looking tatty and would start letting water into front pockets of jacket and sent to bikeland.de. Warranty approved, sent back to Germany and 3.5weeks later my suit was returned with all zips changed.

My suit does not repel water well but I never tumble dry. From reading other forums and goretex guidance it seems nikwax does work with the pro shell so about to nikwax wash mine to improve the water repelant capability.

Forgot to say the zip fell off in the first week, the repair took 6 weeks and doesn't look robust enough to be firmed pulled.

I will never buy Rukka again.

If it broke in the first week why did it go off for repair? You're allowed a refund or a replacement at point of sale.

If it broke in the first week why did it go off for repair? You're allowed a refund or a replacement at point of sale.

Bought in UK from an authorised dealer, took to Iceland and the zip fell off. Came back 10 days later, posted them following week waited approx 6 weeks and the repair is not good. Other zip looks fragile too.

It's was trans am that refused the warranty repair when the seams fell apart. I have 2 pairs my second pair had done a lot more miles and is fine. The pair I'm pissed off about were over £400 for crap and the warranty is worth nothing.

Back
Top Bottom