R1100/1150GS Injector upgrade from the US - group buy interest?

Fitted mine today.... easy 5 min job, @120 miles so far... quicker pickup, easier and quieter starting, using more fuel, but that's expected whilst the brain reconfigures.
Less snatch at low speeds, generally smoother.

I'm one happy chappy thanks GOG you've done us proud mate, an excellent upgrade :beerjug:

collected my injectors from the post office today thank you gog for your time sorting these out:thumby:

Fitted mine today.... easy 5 min job, @120 miles so far... quicker pickup, easier and quieter starting, using more fuel, but that's expected whilst the brain reconfigures.
Less snatch at low speeds, generally smoother.

I'm one happy chappy thanks GOG you've done us proud mate, an excellent upgrade :beerjug:

Agree with Mr Flatdog bike defiantly starts better and runs very well, however picked up a screw in near new TKC70 rear tyre on Sunday now not sure if GOG is responsible for this or not :augie

Joking aside Gordon many thanks for arranging and sorting out this for us :clap

Mine have arrived. Thanks very much Gordon. :beerjug:

As I have previously said as I no longer have the 1150 gsa if anybody would like mine they are available for the same cost to me. I will shortly put them up onto the buy and sell page, but since we all bought through here I thought I would let you know they are available.

Cheers, G

THANKS GORDON much appreciated and money sent now i need photos or video of how to fit lol

THANKS GORDON much appreciated and money sent now i need photos or video of how to fit lol

No need for tutorials.
Taking one injector out will give you all the training you need.
Only advice I would give is clean the place where the injector sits and lightly lube the o rings'

Just fitted Tills injectors

I have to say, that for me they have made a real difference. Snappier response and feels stronger across the range. I should point out that the old injectors were 20 years old and had a 5 year holiday sat out in all weathers, so you may have got the same response by getting the existing ones cleaned, but to be honest what with Covid and the faff of being without a bike, it made sense to me and I am happy with the results

Just done the same to my 1100, only done 60 miles so far but so far it has been a better ride than before.

Link them up with a higher rated fuel pressure regulator and a power commander and you have a lovely result...;)

Back
Top Bottom