Scrambler X

I like the tank options and the engine - what's wrong with it? Details please.

I like the tank options and the engine - what's wrong with it? Details please.

For me it was many things but mainly the comfort or lack of any at all. the handling was IMO awful which may have been the silly knoblies on it aand christ people go on and on about the XR vibrations, well they should try one of these

It was a shame as i think the bike actually looks brilliant but its no good for anything other than a pose down the kings road ( other hipster venues are available) in an open face helmet.

A great second bike to be looked at and ridden to the pub on a sunny sunday afternoon but as a serious thing it just does not work for me.

Even a Harley is a better option .....

I was with you there until you started to slag off my Harley!
Step too far!

Rick, you are indeed a man with no soul.
I have done a report thus far in the Gnarley section, I feel out of place in here, all too fucking Bee eM Wuey.

I do believe that the scrambler has soul and indeed character and you will be well suited together :D

Having seen your report you have my sympathy as that is indeed a fucker on what should be a good day glad you see the funny side though

I do believe that the scrambler has soul and indeed character and you will be well suited together :D

Having seen your report you have my sympathy as that is indeed a fucker on what should be a good day glad you see the funny side though

:D I believe you to be right:D
The funny side is preferable to being grumpy, throwing toys etc. People like to help you when you are having a laugh and genuinely showing that you don`t really give a fuck, it is a bike.....I have been offered another whilst they sort it....By BMW, but I have declined, as it really is not worth the hassle, unless I said, if it is going to take a long time to sort:thumb2 I have the option.

For me it was many things but mainly the comfort or lack of any at all. the handling was IMO awful which may have been the silly knoblies on it aand christ people go on and on about the XR vibrations, well they should try one of these

It was a shame as i think the bike actually looks brilliant but its no good for anything other than a pose down the kings road ( other hipster venues are available) in an open face helmet.

A great second bike to be looked at and ridden to the pub on a sunny sunday afternoon but as a serious thing it just does not work for me.

Even a Harley is a better option .....

Try it with street tyres, its night and day. I love mine, its no GS/GSA/XR but good that its not
It is a simpler bike and I'm sorry ATT has had a bad introduction.
Must be the first one to go pop , and I'd hope fixe soon.

Hipster bike no, fun yes with the right tyres:D:thumby:

Try it with street tyres, its night and day. I love mine, its no GS/GSA/XR but good that its not
It is a simpler bike and I'm sorry ATT has had a bad introduction.
Must be the first one to go pop , and I'd hope fixe soon.

Hipster bike no, fun yes with the right tyres:D:thumby:

It really was awful on those tyres

It did wheelie quite well though with no TC etc ( by accident as i forgot i didn't have a quick shifter and then clutched it up )

I very much like the look of the things so it is a shame i didn't like riding it
Marshalls have the or a version of the R9T racer in their window and i really really like that !

I don't want to ride one though just in case my illusions are shattered or worse i actually like it enough to buy one :D

Rick, you are indeed a man with no soul.
I have done a report thus far in the Gnarley section, I feel out of place in here, all too fucking Bee eM Wuey.

Hi att, any chance you can share the link to your report interested to read it since one of the guys at work has just bought one of these bikes..

Ta

Back
Top Bottom