Stolen

and this is the problem lately, somebody trys to do a good turn in the community and you then get all the sarky pricks sat behind there keyboards trying to be clever, when the reality is, if they were in front of you they wouldn't say a fookin word, but its ok when there sat behind a keyboard, boils my piss the lot of em:mad:, I know you still get em on other forums, but ukgser seems to have had an influx lately, just aint the same as it used to be:blast

Personally, whatever I post, I'd quite happily say " face to face " :Aurelius

I'll tell you how I see it. Someone puts up a post stating that their husbands bike was stolen. WITHOUT ANY QUAIFATION. it's not their husbands bike it was seen on Facebook. The post should have have said that. For all we know it could be malicious. We just don't know. It could be someone copying a malicious Facebook report in good faith. The original post just states that their husbands bike was stolen. Sure if I got pissed off with someone I could post that their bike was stolen and have half ukgser looking for it. If posting a report like that just state where it comes from. JJH

Agreed.Bang on.

I'm still struggling to see what I so very unique about it :confused:

It just looks like every other Hinckley Bonnie I've ever seen that's been through the Hipster Twattery skool of motorcycle building :augie

This ones been carted around Europe in the back of a van, rather than on the back of a recovery truck, so is very unique!:D

I was just passing it on
It was on faceache

Well i don 't do the face thing; but i've noted the number, and if i spot it around N.E.D. or lativa , i will send you a pm so you can get in touch with the owner.

Back
Top Bottom