Stolen

Chunkstar

Reaction score
PLEASE SHARE! My husband had his Triumph Scrambler stolen from Moby Dick Pub, Romford, yesterday evening between 8.30-9.45. It is v unique and had lots of modifications. It's been on BT sport promoting the DGR, been to Austria, Germany, Switzerland. Thank you!
FB_IMG_1489695741910.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1489695741910.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489695741910.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 459
Ok i saw on Facebook so just copied it
It's nothing to do with me but thought members could keep eye out that's all

I'm still struggling to see what I so very unique about it :confused:

It just looks like every other Hinckley Bonnie I've ever seen that's been through the Hipster Twattery skool of motorcycle building :augie

Sorry to hear of your theft. I'll bet your husband wished he'd not gone to the battle cruiser on his bike last night. I hope you didnt bollock him too much.

:D

You can't put anything on here without someone taking the piss.

You can't put anything on here without someone taking the piss.

and this is the problem lately, somebody trys to do a good turn in the community and you then get all the sarky pricks sat behind there keyboards trying to be clever, when the reality is, if they were in front of you they wouldn't say a fookin word, but its ok when there sat behind a keyboard, boils my piss the lot of em:mad:, I know you still get em on other forums, but ukgser seems to have had an influx lately, just aint the same as it used to be:blast

I'll tell you how I see it. Someone puts up a post stating that their husbands bike was stolen. WITHOUT ANY QUAIFATION. it's not their husbands bike it was seen on Facebook. The post should have have said that. For all we know it could be malicious. We just don't know. It could be someone copying a malicious Facebook report in good faith. The original post just states that their husbands bike was stolen. Sure if I got pissed off with someone I could post that their bike was stolen and have half ukgser looking for it. If posting a report like that just state where it comes from. JJH

I think you should post it in a different section to get a wider audience

Stolen bikes are a problem for us all. Posting this in the Triumph section just because it's a Triumph seems a tad daft to me :blast

I'll tell you how I see it. Someone puts up a post stating that their husbands bike was stolen. WITHOUT ANY QUAIFATION. it's not their husbands bike it was seen on Facebook. The post should have have said that. For all we know it could be malicious. We just don't know. It could be someone copying a malicious Facebook report in good faith. The original post just states that their husbands bike was stolen. Sure if I got pissed off with someone I could post that their bike was stolen and have half ukgser looking for it. If posting a report like that just state where it comes from. JJH

WTF:blast

Back
Top Bottom