Nav 5 music

stever1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Morning all,
I've a nav 5 and a MacBook laptop with iTunes. The nav 5 plays MP3 files, and the mac saves music as AAC or MPEG. I have a play list saved on the mac which i would like to put on the nav. Does anyone know how to do this ? and can I have maps and music on the same SD card in the nav ?
:nenau

You need a 32 gb card formatted. Go into iTunes , highlight a song, menu ,change to other , save to MP3 .

Make another folder on your desktop, drag all those saved as mp3s into it. Insert the formatted card, or plug in your nav then drag and drop new folder over .

You need a 32 gb card formatted. Go into iTunes , highlight a song, menu ,change to other , save to MP3 .

Make another folder on your desktop, drag all those saved as mp3s into it. Insert the formatted card, or plug in your nav then drag and drop new folder over .

So can I save them onto the card with the maps on ?

Got a playlist saved in iTunes. Got a new folder on the desktop but I cannot find convert to other in the menu though

Yep can be saved on card. Also as per wappings link , in iTunes it gives an option to save a copy as a different format , in your case MP3. Once done it's quite simple

Got a new folder on the desktop but I cannot find convert to other in the menu though

IIRC click on File and 'Convert' is about three-quarters to way down the list. Click on it and one of the options should be mp3.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom