broken frame

looks like that's has a pretty good smack. even at his starting price that's too much for what it is. i paid not much more than that for mine with a year's MOT just a bit scrappy.

That would repair easily ..it look like its the mount for the front beak ..quite alot off nice goodies on it ..tho the bidding is goin nuts for it..you could pick up one for £2k

it was just a thought - looking to convert an 1100 or 1150 to offroad spec - new front end etc. Don't want to start with one that's too nice. Was going to wait and hope that no bids and try and get cheaper. We shall see....always a fine line to what the guy can get breaking it and what its worth putting back to original. If you wanted to put it back to original then way over priced for likely cost of replacement parts - that frame damage will also put a lot off.

Me personally £500 would be Max , I got similar damaged RT , in the end any restore you never get money back , even breakers won't pay more then price engine and gearbox £750, parts could seat for ages . But far is concern replacement parts : most stuff on BMW bolt on and off simple job , make sure ENGINE GOOD , GEARBOX GOOD, AND FINAL DRIVE , REST easy fix

Val

2 bikes , twice is happy 🤔

That kind of smack to the front or rear can also damage engine and gearbox casings, its too much money and even if it wasn't it still needs to be examined much more closely for damage other than what can be seen from a few small photographs

Back
Top Bottom