Ordered a Rallye Sport at Ocean

alp

Reaction score
I've done a deal today at Ocean BMW to px my 2016 Alpine for a Euro 4 Rallye Sport.
I was going for an Exclusive but my wife thought it was a bit dull compared to our Alpine which I agreed so we checked out the cost of the Rallye Sport when it is spec'd with all the gizmos of the Exclusive plus Akra can, spots, engine bars, road tyres, normal GS seats, normal GS windshield and centre stand. I have to say that Richard at Ocean was very patient with us and he came up with a cracking deal.
The test ride of the Rallye was fine, i.e. as per a typical GS, except the demonstrator had the short Rallye screen so had more wind pressure, the exhaust was standard i.e. too quiet and my suspicion is that the auto suspension gives the slightly harsher ride over poor country type surfaces (i.e. Cornwood/Lee Moor type roads, for the locals on here) than the SOFT setting on my Alpine. The software of the dash seems similar to previous and we were able to set it to show Range and Actual Speed automatically on switch on without any further button pressing. The gear change was sweet and only slight noise on changing out of neutral when hot and the quick shifter seemed the same as before.

Back
Top Bottom