Principle Insurance

Deleted account 200502001

Reaction score
Ive just insured my GSA with them. Cheapest by far. Ive always paid more and gone with a known insurance broker and avoided those I've never heard of, but this year I've taken a chance and took out a policy with them for £155, whereas the known companies wanted at least £270. Im prepared to take the risk, seeing as its underwritten by Zenith, the same as all the other quotes.

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-21%20at%2012.15.19_zpsy5diikxx.png

Caveat emptor !

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

what the fuck have empty cravats got to do with Insurance :D

Thank you Bear for a useful if slightly unamusing contribution to my day

I will certainly look at them when my renewal is up as if its that cheap for you .......

what the fuck have empty cravats got to do with Insurance :D

Thank you Bear for a useful if slightly unamusing contribution to my day

I will certainly look at them when my renewal is up as if its that cheap for you .......

They might not provide cover for folk who reside in Doncaster. Would you? :D

Because, the internet suggest unhappy customer's !

However, like most insurer's you never know how good they are until you have to claim.

Aegis; bike accident Tuesday afternoon, advised them of damage and costs, Wednesday afternoon, agreed it was a write off, money in bank for 1530 on Thursday.

Do they cover mishaps that occur on your driveway as that seems to be the highest risk area based on recent evidence :D

I was thinking of chromed and highly polished, retractable stabilisers.

That way should anything occur, you can claim you were dazzled.

I was with them for 1.5 years nothing but excellent service, even when I cancelled one of my bikes policy as I sold it. They refunded the money very quickly. Only reason I have moved this year, is IAM Surety were cheaper. Now with Ageas with them, there is a weird garage policy, in that if the bike is at home, it must be locked in the garage or its not covered, the same within half a mile of the house. No extra excess, just no cover for theft, malicious damage or attempted theft. So don't leave your bike on the drive for long :) Principle are only a broker the same as the rest.

I went via moneysupermarket where you can play around with your voluntary excess and see how it effects the price.

I did.
They didn't come up, but as an happy accident... MCE's gave me a decent (<1k) quote to insure one of my bikes! Never seen that before. :D
I think I should give them a quote and try a multipolicy through them.

I might owe you a beer.

I do actually.
Maybe even more than one pint: MCE quoted me 1300 quid cheaper than my current policy.

I can throw in a box of biscuits if you steal some of those fancy tiles from your bmw dealer's table.

Got my renewal email from Principal today......identical premium to last year's.

Just a phone call to make sure all the details/benefits are the same and the job is OXO.

€238 with €350 excess and all the bells and whistles.

Sent from a OnePlusX

I do actually.
Maybe even more than one pint: MCE quoted me 1300 quid cheaper than my current policy.

I can throw in a box of biscuits if you steal some of those fancy tiles from your bmw dealer's table.

A £1,300 saving? What bike do you have?

28045e9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom