Will Be Selling

m1keyp

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Would people advise returning the bike to standard or selling as it is?

Kineo Wheels
Unit garage exhaust etc
Gilles rearsets

Unless there is a buyer out there who is specifically wanting that spec AND is willing to pay for the extras put it back to standard and sell the other bits off separately ...........you will make more money

Thank you for the quick reply.

You are right the wheels cost £ 440 more than when I bought them and no waiting list:)

Unless there is a buyer out there who is specifically wanting that spec AND is willing to pay for the extras put it back to standard and sell the other bits off separately ...........you will make more money

+1...

EVERY time......:thumb2

Give me a shout if you want to sell the wheels. I was thinking next year after recent round of mods but could easily be tempted!

Defo sell as a std machine , then sell the bits separate. If your part ex-ing the dealer will offer peanuts for the accessories.

Thank you everyone for the replies.

The seat came from Unit Garage and sadly didn't fit well. It was returned.

The Nine T has now gone, there are several bits in the garage:-

Kineo Wheels

Wilbers 642 Black/red

Hugger with cut out for wilbers reservoir

Gilles rearsets

Dart screen

Wunderlich paddock stands Front & rear

From my experience he is looking for pretty much what he paid for the item new, and ideally a bit more on top!

Thats how it went with the wheels, at least. He assures me they are sold but he hasn't taken them off here yet.

He's perfectly entitled to ask what he wants for things, obviously, but it would certainly help if he posted prices and didnt beat around the bush so much. Its not Ebay on here ffs.!
Thats my pennyworth, anyhow.
Wilbers and hugger please - any chance of a price?

Back
Top Bottom