Adventure Triple Black 2017 Euro4

You didn't post a photo angle of it showing that hideously horrible looking headlight I see then?

Not that I blame you Nutty. :p

Here you go :D

Attachments

• IMG_4780.jpg
    IMG_4780.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 473
A set of spoked wheels and shaft drive and I'd be as happy as a pig in shite!!!!!!

Stunning lookin' machine Mr Nutty.

It's a truly brilliant bike. This isn't the thread for that though!:D

Just picked up a pan European 2003 model for £1050 with new discs and pads, new tyres, mot till Oct 2017 and 135000 mls on the clock
Ex Blood bike so been well maintained and a quality used bike, I got it last night and I started it and couldn't believe how quiet the engine was
started my BMW GSA up today with 1300 mls on it and thought the thing had bent all its valves and dropped its guts inside itself it was that loud lol

going to love riding the Pan for sure lol

A set of spoked wheels and shaft drive and I'd be as happy as a pig in shite!!!!!!

Stunning lookin' machine Mr Nutty.

Get the R and you're nearly there !!!
df8af461379da99bde7c4675fcfa9e7d.jpg

had my triple black for a month upto 1700 miles so far played around wales clarendon reservoir among other fun trails last weekend got 1st flat plugged al good... thinking of changin rubber to avon trails??? thoughts anyone?
ps welcome oh pps i could prob spend 3 big ones on bolt on bits lol shhhhh dont tell wife

pps i could prob spend 3 big ones on bolt on bits lol shhhhh dont tell wife

Easily. I've spent £20,000 so far. Still haven't even scratched surface.... like others with Akrapovic Systems, Wunderlich Heated Seats, Remaps, BMW Adventure Clothing, Trips Abroad etc...

Could sink £25k I think in first 12 months easy with bike, farkles, kit and consequential expenditure.

When I think my Bandit 1250 cost £3000, £90 insurance, old kevlar jeans and £100 helmet. Off you go.

BMW is 10 times more expensive doing the same thing.... still love it though.

Easily. I've spent £20,000 so far. Still haven't even scratched surface.... like others with Akrapovic Systems, Wunderlich Heated Seats, Remaps, BMW Adventure Clothing, Trips Abroad etc...

Could sink £25k I think in first 12 months easy with bike, farkles, kit and consequential expenditure.

When I think my Bandit 1250 cost £3000, £90 insurance, old kevlar jeans and £100 helmet. Off you go.

BMW is 10 times more expensive doing the same thing.... still love it though.

Don't let Johnny Boxer see that!:D

My 2017 Triple Black (two months old and hasn't disolved yet)

Radiator Guards
Mudslinger (Front & Back)
Cymark; Adjustable Screen Strengthening Brackets, Rear Spray Deflector & Stainless Front Deflector In Black
Puig (I think) tinted taller screen and winglets
Bark Buster "Storm" handguards
Touratech; Headlight guard, Crash Bar Extensions, Tool box
Wunderlich; Sidestand foot enlarger, Sidestand switch protector, Rear brake reservoir protector, Navigator Shade, Spotlight Guards
TwistyRide Phone case/mount and power supply
PDM60
Innovv K1 Camera system
BMW Motorrad frame protectors & frame infill panels
E-Bay Chinese Mirror extenders
Wrapped Panniers from "Tintinit" at Thruxton, Stickers from GS Stickerman

More stuff to add but that's where I am just now... Anyone spare a grand or so for a full Akra system? bnige

Radiator Guards
Mudslinger (Front & Back)
Cymark; Adjustable Screen Strengthening Brackets, Rear Spray Deflector & Stainless Front Deflector In Black
Puig (I think) tinted taller screen and winglets
Bark Buster "Storm" handguards
Touratech; Headlight guard, Crash Bar Extensions, Tool box
Wunderlich; Sidestand foot enlarger, Sidestand switch protector, Rear brake reservoir protector, Navigator Shade, Spotlight Guards
TwistyRide Phone case/mount and power supply
PDM60
Innovv K1 Camera system
BMW Motorrad frame protectors & frame infill panels
E-Bay Chinese Mirror extenders
Wrapped Panniers from "Tintinit" at Thruxton, Stickers from GS Stickerman

More stuff to add but that's where I am just now... Anyone spare a grand or so for a full Akra system? bnige

Pics or it didn't happen... :p

I had my 'bonding' moment today with my new GSA.

You know that moment on a new ride where you merge with the bike and it all flows. My mate even commented while following how he noticed it. Auto-shifter is just brilliant, front brake, blip down the box.... back on it.... nice.

Could be a keeper this one. 1200 miles in now and looking good, very good.

Back
Top Bottom