New BMW R1200 GSA WC ..................on the way for late 2017

I want a new cool colour dash like some of the other bikes are getting this year. The new KTM dash looks brilliant.

I want a new cool colour dash like some of the other bikes are getting this year. The new KTM dash looks brilliant.

Agree. The dash on the GS is awful but at least the gear shift indicator is clear. I think half the reason the dash is so shit is so you buy the Nav.

I was just going to say I'll probably just be looking at my Nav 6 in colour instead of anything else.

I avoid brand new design machines until at least 2 years in or a facelift. Seen early adopters suffer with the live 'beta testing' until design problems ironed out. Especially Triumphs new 675R and Honda VFR1200.

Still glad to be getting my tried and well tested/ trusted 2017 GSA TB.

Will be interested to see what they do, but that's about it.

The updates that the GS have had will follow on the GSA shortly.

Would be nice to get the software updates but oh course they won't allow that.

People make a fortune selling software updates for bmw cars. Would be good to find someone who did bikes.

well i get my new 2017 te next week sometime and I will really enjoy that but I am looking forward to the angles they will get from the GS to the new revamped model
the engine and everything else will be the same as the 2017 model I'm pretty sure so its only going to be an image update by the sounds of it

Back
Top Bottom