GSA Tinted Winglets

Warlord

Do Not Resuscitate
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sorry I'm new and have no idea what I'm talking about....

But I've got 'winglets' on the new GSA which appear frosted or semi-transparent white.

On the Triple Black Picture thread, a number of TB Bikes have tinted or smoked winglets.

Could you please tell me if these tinted black versions are standard items or modified items.

If modified, where do you get them from and are they as good as BMW version?

Thank you (I have searched but cant find any info on them)

But I've got 'winglets' on the new GSA which appear frosted or semi-transparent white.

On the Triple Black Picture thread, a number of TB Bikes have tinted or smoked winglets.

Could you please tell me if these tinted black versions are standard items or modified items.

Hi Warlord, mine are BMW accessories, which I had fitted when I collected the bike. Not expensive (by BM standards ;-)) and look good, particularly with the tinted screen.

Got my tinted ones direct from BMW, and for once I was surprised at how reasonable they were. £40 for the pair, I wasn't expecting that

Thank you all,

Thats great I'll get some when I go over next.

Actually, before I spend £40 I might just wrap them both sides with Black 3D Carbon Vinyl and see what they look like.

Black 3D vinyl wrap can look quite good sometimes and got plenty for the job already.

The bmw ones are nice. Shiny on one side, frosted on the other. For the time and money I would just buy them. Buy the cymark mini shield thing for above the light but below the main screen while you're at it.

Ayone got a spare dark tint left one by any chance?

I used plastidip on mine, worked well. You can see them in this pic.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 12.13.32.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 12.13.32.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 246
Both Plastidip and vinyl wrap seem worth experimenting with as it can be removed. Vinyl wrapping seems the most viable, did you do both sides and the edges?

Back
Top Bottom