Bastards

That sucks! Sorry to hear about the damage, but I hope they catch them. I'm about to build a garage, but I'm planning to put some cctv with internet connectivity in when it's all built.
In the meantime you can get modern corrugated alloy roof panels that are good and not too expensive. Have a look around online. Worth a look. Also probably worth getting some more locks. What about one of those shed door alarm systems that uses the 12g shotgun blank cartridge. Solved our problem up north with the shed being raided every few months. Scares the shit out of people and definitely attention getting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks! Sorry to hear about the damage, but I hope they catch them. I'm about to build a garage, but I'm planning to put some cctv with internet connectivity in when it's all built.
In the meantime you can get modern corrugated alloy roof panels that are good and not too expensive. Have a look around online. Worth a look. Also probably worth getting some more locks. What about one of those shed door alarm systems that uses the 12g shotgun blank cartridge. Solved our problem up north with the shed being raided every few months. Scares the shit out of people and definitely attention getting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wankers indeed - I put 3 Wireless PIR's in the garden and the receiver by the bed (pet proof and they have had very few false alarms), so they cant even get as far as the garage before i'd be behind them with a big dog... you'd sort that for a couple hundred quid, saves a load of damage to your shed and loosing yer bikes.

https://www.ultrasecuredirect.com/wireless-outdoor-alarms-c36?gclid=CO249Oqx-dICFRY8Gwodiv0MDA

I've had an ultrasecuredirect 3G alarm delivered today. New locks for doors arrived (mind you the old ones did the trick as it kept them in the garage and they had to leave via the roof. The insurance assessor gave the go ahead for a new roof...which is nice. I wont get another cement board one obviously. I'll pay the extra and get either a steel or ally one I guess.

I've got a big feck off Bramah door lock going spare if it's of any use ? I've never had a door worth fitting it to :blast

I've got a big feck off Bramah door lock going spare if it's of any use ? I've never had a door worth fitting it to :blast

Thank you but I already have 2 five lever mortice locks on my up and over door. I'm going to fit another 2. It's as secure as an up and over door can be (or it will be.)

Bad luck Melch old boy, that really stinks doesnt it. Id be gutted mate so know how you feel, sort of anyway.

Petty crime really does make me mad...

Find out who did it then post them a live wasp.......

Back
Top Bottom