Bastards

Melch

Reaction score
Had my garage broken into last night. Bust through the roof but couldn't get out through the up and over due to the extra locks I'd put on.

Superduke knocked over (presumably when thecunt used it as a step ladder to get out). Nothing taken, not even tools. I reckon I was targeted for the EXC.

Strange coincidence that the EXC was picked up yesterday and he saw the SD. Although he seemed a decent sort so I reckon more likely the EBay ad with my mobile number on and they got my postcode through a search (via my business.)

Scum sucking fucking wankers.

Anyone want to buy a Superduke....fucking liability. Old snotter here I come.

That's crap man, makes you feel sick to the pit of your stomach doesn't it and I reckon your right, sounds very like they were after the dirt bike.

Have you got anywhere you can keep the SD for a while?

Andres

At the least the toe rag scum didn't get away with it. Pays to have a few extra locks.

That's crap man, makes you feel sick to the pit of your stomach doesn't it and I reckon your right, sounds very like they were after the dirt bike.

Have you got anywhere you can keep the SD for a while?

Andres

I've put it in the dining room in the house.

I've put it in the dining room in the house.

It's probably safer back in the garage.
You need some sort of alarm on it now though.

If they want it though, they will take it no matter what you do to protect it.

The only way is to disassemble the bike and hide all the parts in different places. :D

Honestly though, make sure you meet all the requirements of the insurance and don't overly worry yourself about it, If they take it, they take it, who fucking cares. The insurance will give you some money for another one.

God.

It's probably safer back in the garage.
You need some sort of alarm on it now though.

If they want it though, they will take it no matter what you do to protect it.

The only way is to disassemble the bike and hide all the parts in different places. :D

Honestly though, make sure you meet all the requirements of the insurance and don't overly worry yourself about it, If they take it, they take it, who fucking cares. The insurance will give you some money for another one.

God.

New roof to go on garage (steel one I guess). Alarms to be sorted.

Hateful - when this sort of things happens you feel so violated ...

My excess on the KTM is double that of the Harley - reckon they are a chav target..

Any damage to the superduke??

A cheap option is a baby monitor in the garage and one in your bedroom..

Sorry to hear that, it's pissed me off on an otherwise good day so god knows how you feel!

Had the forensics lady round as there was a good footprint on the SD's seat. She reckoned it was almost certainly kids as a really unprofessional job. She also agreed that they were almost certainly after the EXC. Apparently they are causing mayhem in the area by breaking in/nicking approx 6 dirt bikes and scooters a week in a very small area.

They know who they are and get arrested regularly but the judges won't bang them up for nicking a scooter. They're feral and don't give a fuck. I did ask for an address of the little shits and she said she would love to but sadly can't.

Damage to the SD is just a smashed aftermarket screen and a nick in the seat. Got off lightly really with the bike but now need a complete new garage roof.

shame they took your camera......who would have thought it would have been an issue leaving it in the shed....
Had the forensics lady round as there was a good footprint on the SD's seat. She reckoned it was almost certainly kids as a really unprofessional job. She also agreed that they were almost certainly after the EXC. Apparently they are causing mayhem in the area by breaking in/nicking approx 6 dirt bikes and scooters a week in a very small area.

They know who they are and get arrested regularly but the judges won't bang them up for nicking a scooter. They're feral and don't give a fuck. I did ask for an address of the little shits and she said she would love to but sadly can't.

Damage to the SD is just a smashed aftermarket screen and a nick in the seat. Got off lightly really with the bike but now need a complete new garage roof.

I am surprised they did that!.....Sent forensics round, seems a bit weird......Why did they turn out?

They removed our garden fence panels via nxt door to access the rear of my lockup, only to find it double skinned and the dirt bike was parked elsewhere, they never came back but they caused some damaged .

shame they took your camera......who would have thought it would have been an issue leaving it in the shed....

Let the camera go Twizz...it's eating you up and isn't healthy.

I am surprised they did that!.....Sent forensics round, seems a bit weird......Why did they turn out?

I was quite surprised but they said they wanted to get the footprint. They took photos too. I was quite impressed with plod to be honest. Not that anything else will happen though. She did ask me what I charge for fitting five doors. I said approx £400 but if you catch the little shits I'll do it for nothing.

Hard luck, been there cept in my case they got the lovingly restored Honda that I was just about to recreate a 30 year old trip on.

It's not the money in my case and the old ultraviolence wouldn't do much either just wanted a decent conversation with the youths involved so that they could put a face to their faceless crime.

Uttercunts...

Ps....I can make you a proper ground anchor. Won't stop the pros.. but will stop the kids.

Thanks Doris, appreciate the offer. I probably wont though. Once I get a new roof on, (and an alarm) that will be the weak point sorted (against thick as pig-shit kids anyway). I will hopefully be moving in a few months anyway so don't want to go too mad. I also have to use the garage as a workshop so ground anchors and the like would be forever tripping me up etc.

To be honest I am slightly fed up with the ball ache of having high value/highly nickable bikes in my possession....more trouble than they are worth. Time to go back to low value, ratty bikes I feel. No more fucking about with dealers (servicing etc) no more worrying whenever you leave it and no more worrying about marking paintwork etc.

My garage is round the back of my house which has been good for security as nobody could see the bikes form the street. Sadly now though my cover has been blown.

Now to call my home insurance to see if they will pay for a new roof.

Back
Top Bottom