Car wanted

JJH

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ive put thin the Ireland section (hopefully). I'm looking for a small car for my 17 year old daughter. Fiat Panda or similar arounf 1000 euro or less- much less idealy. Theres no point in buying in the UK as import taxes are sky high. If anyone has somthing that might do I'd apricate a pm.JJH

One on done deal 995

Not much nct so would go look

Meat' too :aidan

Most of the others are 1500 one joker us asking 2700

I've been on done deal and it's probably where I'll get one. Just hoping someone might have or know of a good car it's the type of thing you might be told about when you aren't looking for one. When you want one - silence. Thanks JJH

Neighbour has a 99 Toyota corolla hatch 1.4 that he was talking about selling a few weeks ago. Can forward his number if you're interested? will be under €1k anyway. 4new continental tyres. fresh oil and filter last month. timing belt done last year.

Ok lads thanks for the help BUT insurance won't quote for corolla presume it's age and about €3000 for Yaris. She is getting quotes around €2200 for a panda or a bit more for a modus. JJH

I'm aware of an older but low mileage Micra that is about to go on sale. To quote a car salesman I knew years ago "It's goin' like a young rooster". Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks Glenboy nice talking to you. Someone going to get a bargain with that car. Alas the options for a 18 year old are very limited and the insurance companies computer says no. Thanks for your help. JJH

Thanks to all who tried to help. Got a 2004 Fiat Panda Tuesday night NCT tillk end January 80,000 miles one owner. 840 euro bought half an hour after add went up and his phone was hopping. Seems a nice little car. Now all she has to do is pass the test. JJH

Good choice... Good luck for the test and first year insurance.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom