Arrived today

Wrong Forum.

Forgot he wasn't on Dark Web.

I can see it on Tapatalk, I will describe it to you all.
It's a Rallye with engine bars and Varios, sadly including a top box
Enjoy

0a00758d51f499a87450b3e4aab5638a.jpg
2906fd2c9e5c0e8eb8c0c2f21f80732f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beautiful looking bike! I'm not a fan of having the top box over the pillion seat though. Looks short and stumpy to me plus you lose a handy place for extra luggage on a trip.

Solo rider. So suits me just fine. Plus I get some nearly waterproof area under seat.
Also allows me to carry a heavy lock and chain without upsetting the handling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Nice bike, like it.
See you've gone straight for the puig screen, did you even try the little one?
Interested to hear what they are like. Do they give the feel of a naked roadster, or just create turbulance like standard GS, RS & XR screens?
I've also got the barn door Puig.

Beautiful looking bike! I'm not a fan of having the top box over the pillion seat though. Looks short and stumpy to me plus you lose a handy place for extra luggage on a trip.

Probably the best place for a top box from a handling POV - apart from leaving it in the garage. But I'm not a fan of the method needed to mount my bike with something sitting there.

Nice bike, like it.
See you've gone straight for the puig screen, did you even try the little one?
Interested to hear what they are like. Do they give the feel of a naked roadster, or just create turbulance like standard GS, RS & XR screens?
I've also got the barn door Puig.

Didn't try the small screen. Had good experience with the puig screen on my previous gs. So went for that from start. The small screen is smaller than a standard gs screen.

Sorry post deleted.

You shouldn't be sorry, that's a nice machine you have there:thumb

Lose the padlock from your topbox, just don't forget your pound of butter for the fridge - best security available according to some on here :D

Enjoy

Looks fine I used the small screen for a couple of hundred miles and its ok, then I put an MRA Vario on it and it's staying on.
Did you buy the standard seats as an extra ?

Back
Top Bottom