Anyone tried this cruise control ?

That's £40. The one I have was about £25 delivered and virtually the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually £30 delivered works well

1deb10fb2940898ac4b3a8d190f8a4fe.jpg

I have one I never used plus a Wunderlich item, I got bad bar vibes with Wunderlich as it is Ally and not heavy enough so didnt bother using the steel version. I used the plastic fork type throttle clamp bought here on the forum instead which is cheap, simple to use and adjust and safer in an emergency IMHO.

I have one I never used plus a Wunderlich item, I got bad bar vibes with Wunderlich as it is Ally and not heavy enough so didnt bother using the steel version. I used the plastic fork type throttle clamp bought here on the forum instead which is cheap, simple to use and adjust and safer in an emergency IMHO.

Yeah I bought one of those plastic ones, and then promptly lost the bloody thing :blast

would they work on a bike with grip puppies on ( soft foam )

I've been using the Jaws version for over a year now and it works just fine.
I'd recommend you get hold of a suitable O ring to stretch and place behind the knurled collar. It means you can put some friction with about half a turn of the collar. Otherwise the collar rotates further back and can take a couple of turns to get friction on again. You'll see what I mean when you get it.
I just roll it on or off with the heel of my hand. More elegant solution than a big piece of plastic.

Back
Top Bottom