2017 K1600GT Sport

I do like that! Yum Yum.

Have BMW sorted out the "wrong way around" radiator louvres that let stones and grit directly through to the radiators?

Looks great, even better in the real world pictures. Colour looked a bit marmite in the press shots but looks really good in the real pics. Enjoy it.

At some point all of us on a GS/A will inevitably move over to an RT/K16 and I think in the end we will all have better bikes for it.

I ride a GS but last night did a run on an RT and was impressed, although found the leg position a bit cramped.

The wind protection etc was excellent.

Going to try out both an RT and GT soon I think.

I bought the GT (because they couldn't get me a GTL "for six months") and stuck a top box (with the padding) on the back, it's worked for me - I've got the backrest 'er indoors wanted whilst keeping the slighter more dynamic 'stance' of the GT over the GTL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers guys, picked it up this morning and no rain fell...bonus! :thumby:

It's a real eyeful of a bike, and the blue looks really good in the flesh - my 4th K1600 but my first Sport. Now that BMW have fitted the quickshifter (which is so silky smooth going up or down the box) it really does want to push on. Limited to 6000 rpm until first service, but that gives me a lot of usable (daft) speed anyway. ;)

Love that colour :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom