Sena 10U pairing problems

Beast

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Recently decided to ditch my autocom system in favour of a sena system. Before i bought the sena system I asked my dealer if it was suitable for my requrments and he assured me that it was and i would have no problems.

My needs are; To be able to connect the 10u to my mobile phone (sony experia m5) for reciving calls & listening to music & audio books. The reason this is important to me, is because my wife has health problems & i need to be in contact.

Connecting my 10u to my satnav (TomTom rider 400). This is also very important to me is that i have no sense of direction and I'm forever getting lost.

Connecting SR10 hands free adapter for my 2way Kenwood radio which i use for motorcycle training.

I have been trying to get all 3 units to work together without any success. I have tried all the pairing options and gettng very confused and don't understand why they don't work together.

Advice please

Hi Beast

For what it's worth, I have 20s not 10u but should be similar. This is my set up.

Phone connected to sat Nav (make sure the 10u and phone have no connection, delete the connection in your phones Bluetooth menu)

Sena connected to sat Nav. Sr10 connected to 10u

Not sure if you have tried this configuration, but worth a try.

I presume the tom tom allows phone play through, as all Garmin units do?

In the 10u handbook there will be diagrams and " scenarios" on how to connect up what's required for you .

The main one is connecting the phone to the nav , as road rider says. Do this first . then add the nav to the 10 u. Try this configuration first , turning on and off etc . Then add in the SR10 .

Finally figured it out.
1st paired sr10 to Mobile Phone Pairing.
2nd paired mobile phone to Media Selective Pairing, this allows me to play music from phone
3rd paired TomTom 400 to Phone Selective Pairing this allows me to listen to directions.
And finally conected mobile phone to TomTom 400 to make or receive phone calls through the Sat Nav.

Back
Top Bottom