K100 c

Big Jets

Reaction score
Picked myself up a K100 c 1986,its had a small wiring fire above the injectors ,most of the loom should repair but if anybodys got old looms lying around I would just replace also need a lock kit and fuel pump plus the electric screw in plug at the bottom of the tank ,and the n/s radiator cowling section ,The bikes a hairs breath from being a breaker, but im gonna have a go at it .:beerjug:First brick in my garage so its gonna be a learning curve .

That's bad bad bad.... I'll give you an English tenner so just be grateful .
That's all it's worth :D

Ps I'll even pay for delivery:rob

Lovely bike........ I've got its little brother a 1985 K75C with 36k miles and eight previous owners, six of whom I've met.

Most of these bikes seem to getting the Scrambler treatment these days and it's nice to see an original one.

There's quite a good owners group on facebook.

FP.

I've had a few bricks.
Price of second hand parts has gone up in the last couple of years. The radiator cowl is rarer than rocking horse poo and if you do find one it'll cost. Last brick I picked up (£300), had a slightly damaged headlight fairing. Went to Italy on eBay for £180!
Hence the cafe racer/scrambler trend.
Other bits you're after, less so. Certain parts such as good body panels, get damaged. Whereas other stuff like looms, don't wear out, so are more available.
The fuel pump can be replaced by various car models for not much money.
Check out the www.k100-forum.com. Lot of boring old farts obsessed about bricks, but plenty of info and you may have luck getting the bits you need.

Cheers guys,thanks for the info.The ns radiator cowling is there and repairable :beerjug: ,Ive always fancied a K but it had to be the round headlight bare bones job ,lookin forward to hearing its heart beat .:beer:

Back
Top Bottom