NEWBEEEEEE HI

violator

Reaction score
HI GUYS N GALS
IM A newbeeee TO THE R1200GS ADVENTURE,and i must say its awsome,,,,,,, had her a week and racked 480 miles so far 350 of which were today lol
can anyone point me in the direction for cheap bolt ons ie rad covers highway pegs headlight protector ect ect????
and maybe some quality clothing textiles suit and adventure lid ......
many thanks
lee

Welcome to the forum.

If you post a request for advice for the bits you want in the relevant 1200 section or the wanted section you'll get a response.

Welcome...

there are lots of sites for farkles... Nippy Normans is a favourite but also as advised pop something in the "wanted " section :beerjug:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=farkle

HI GUYS N GALS
IM A newbeeee TO THE R1200GS ADVENTURE,and i must say its awsome,,,,,,, had her a week and racked 480 miles so far 350 of which were today lol
can anyone point me in the direction for cheap bolt ons ie rad covers highway pegs headlight protector ect ect????
many thanks
lee

Hi and welcome to the mad house.

HI GUYS N GALS
many thanks
lee

Hi Lee and welcome

Lots of bits to choose from with Nippy Normans, as for clothing and lids etc. try sportsbikeshop

thanks peeps purchased brand new and had crackin rip to north wales played around clarndown reservoir went all way round was awsome
. then on to cornwall
off to europe in june f 10 day tour cant wait

Back
Top Bottom