R80G/S in Dublin?

Corporal Punishment

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

been gone for a while since I sold my oul 1100GS but I'm back again as I'm going back to the dark side as a friend of mine put it the other day. I think I want an R80G/S and lo and behold there's one for sale in Dublin. Does anyone know this bike or better yet is the seller a member here?

Alan.

yeah, I,ve been told that ST's get GS'd alright. And shouldn't the engine be silver instead of black?

To be honest, the non original aspect of it wouldn't bother me too much but it should be reflected in the price and in this case it seems a bit steep.
Thanks Luke.

Just read your post from last year Luke. So it is a late G/S, not an ST that's been converted as I said in my post. The tank and the seat would need changing if I bought it, apart from that it seems ok. I have to sell some stuff to finance it first. My DRz400, 66 Triumph bobber and my Merc 280CE all gotta go. :blast

The only ones I've seen are fully restored minters going for huge money. I'm on a budget. The ones I've seen on Mobile.de are well used but seemingly mechanically ok for anywhere between €4500 and €7000.

Originality isn't an issue for me as the bike will be for using.

Back
Top Bottom