High or Rally seat,

Jaseone

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have an 09 F800GS, and i'm on the look out for a higher or rally seat for it. I have a lowered seat to exchange or I can sell separately. Anybody have something.

Jason

I have an 09 F800GS, and i'm on the look out for a higher or rally seat for it. I have a lowered seat to exchange or I can sell separately. Anybody have something.

Jason
Hi Jason I have a higher Tony Archer seat you can have for 150 squids if your interested?

Jason

Just take your seat to Tony Archer and he'll raise it up an make it comfy for less than £100 :thumby:

Just take your seat to Tony Archer and he'll raise it up an make it comfy for less than £100 :thumby:

This! I think, ( it was 5 years back now..) I paid £60 for Tony to do mine, plus a tenner to post it back to me. I drove up there and let the seat with him, after a good chat about exactly what I wanted, and he had it back to me within about a week. I'd actually bought a spare seat from here to use in the meantime, then sold it on again, but if you can do without the bike for a week to 10 days, you wouldn't have to worry!

I have a Bmw comfort seat, little used, for £150. Very comfortable but too tall for me.

I have a Bmw comfort seat, little used, for £150. Very comfortable but too tall for me.

Hello Keethy
If Jaseone doesn't want your comfort seat, I would like to buy it from you ( If it fits the f700gs?). 01837 810258.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom