Help needed with hire bike in Morocco ASAP!

Nick H

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all, hope someone can help. Just started off on our trip to Morocco and my son's bike only made it from Norwich to Cambridge (on the way to Portsmouth for the ferry when it broke down and not repairable in time to catch the ferry so had to have it recovered home. Carried on with both of us and most of all our gear on my bike 1150 GSA and just made the ferry.

Our decision was not to abandon the trip, ride two up across Spain then try and hire a bike when we get to Tanger (ideally cheap as possible) for him to use while we ride in Morocco for circa 8 days.

So, what I am hoping for is some wise advice/ideas on how we can sort this as soon as we arrive. Thanks in advance :)

Nick

Thanks both, your advice is much appreciated.

Hi if you can contact John Fulton at Wildcat Adventures he maybe able to help, he runs tour to Morocco and i believe hires bikes should the need arise

+447802 470880

Norrie

Hi Tim

Took the decision to stay with our original route and share the riding. Good job it was on the GSA as between us we're about 30 stone plus most of the luggage we decanted off my son's bike. Has been brilliant fun though and a proper adventure. Just in Marrakech now and then back up towards Tanger tomorrow for one last night before crossing to Spain.

Next time we are thinking of flying to Marrakech and hiring a couple of smaller bikes to really get off the beaten track!

All of your advice on this site has been brilliant so many thanks for that.

Cheers

Nick

Back
Top Bottom