My New XR

I am waiting patiently for you to sell your headers to me for a bargain price

Too late Rick, by a number of weeks! ;)

I shall post pictures of my red one (the fastest colour :D) once it's had its first service and all the bits I bought off Nutty have been fitted :beerjug:

Already sold them, sorry!;)

I knew that :beerjug:

Too late Rick, by a number of weeks! ;)

I shall post pictures of my red one (the fastest colour :D) once it's had its first service and all the bits I bought off Nutty have been fitted :beerjug:

See above
The official colour designation is "dog cock red":D

They are brilliant bikes are they not :clap

They are brilliant bikes are they not :clap

Only done 500 miles and it's still restricted on the revs, but just loving it so far!

BMW have put together an incredible package and I'm looking forward to putting lots more miles on mine soon :bounce1

Only done 500 miles and it's still restricted on the revs, but just loving it so far!

BMW have put together an incredible package and I'm looking forward to putting lots more miles on mine soon :bounce1

Several people mentioned that their dealer forgot to de-limit the bike at the first service so I was a bit worried. Has my first service at A J, did approx 8 miles until the M62 and then opened her up in second. Kinell I was up to 80 before I could blink an eye.

Definitely the best BM I've ever had, paintwork and quality of finish is perfect. Fuck me what a beautiful engine.

Several people mentioned that their dealer forgot to de-limit the bike at the first service so I was a bit worried. Has my first service at A J, did approx 8 miles until the M62 and then opened her up in second. Kinell I was up to 80 before I could blink an eye.

Definitely the best BM I've ever had, paintwork and quality of finish is perfect. Fuck me what a beautiful engine.

I was a bit pissed off that BMW didn't seem to trust me to run the bike in without thrashing it and had put a limiter on to prevent that from happening

In hindsight the limiterwas a good thing as it gave me a chance to get a bit more used to the bike. and to be fair even with the limiter in place it wasnt slow

Have I read somewhere that the first service is free, we just pay for oil/parts ? :thumb2

Some dealers, such as Bahnstormer, will offer free labour on the first service, on bikes purchased from them. I doubt your local dealer will do free labour, as you didn't buy the bike from them, but you never know.:thumb

I wish. I am lubing up as we speak. I have been quoted £289.00 for the running in service on my GS Rallye!

Do I win the competition?

I wish. I am lubing up as we speak. I have been quoted £289.00 for the running in service on my GS Rallye!

Do I win the competition?

You win. Mine will be around £70. You did get the bike VAT free, so I have no sympathy for you.;)

Love that colour, I looked and looked for a SE sport in that colour and nothing, settled for a Red one in the end, but jazzed it up a bit with as many farkles as I could find, some vinyl stickies and painted the rack bottom of the forks and the foot pegs black

Attachments

• IMG_2309small.jpg
    IMG_2309small.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 407
Love that colour, I looked and looked for a SE sport in that colour and nothing, settled for a Red one in the end, but jazzed it up a bit with as many farkles as I could find, some vinyl stickies and painted the rack bottom of the forks and the foot pegs black

I am liking those stickers !

Back
Top Bottom