Hilltop "Group Discount Dates"

R1200GSAPilot

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hilltop "Group Discount Dates" are shown below.
Usual price for a BMW is £350, but provided there are at least 4 bikes, it's £300. Returning customers are £250. Non-BMW +£10.
On these days, you meet other forum members who, like you, have something interesting about them.
John S

April 21st available slots:
09:00
10:00
PM me to book a place.

April 22nd - full
April 29th - full

PM me to suggest other dates which I'll book and fill.

John S

Friday 21st April:
Only 10:00 slot left now. PM to book.

What dates in June would you like?

John S

New "Group Discount Date": Sat May 20th.

Last slot available June 17th.

PM to book.
John S

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Friday 21st April - a group discount slot has become available.
PM if you'd like to take it.
John S

Come along to a "Group Discount Dates" for forum members. It is by appointment, to save you hanging around for hours if you don't want to (but most do).

Next Dates:

Saturday 20th May
Saturday 17th June

PM me and I will give you a time slot between 09:00-13:00 on the Dyno. Meet other members of the forum and exchange experiences and anecdotes.

If you are not 100% happy, Geoff will roll your bike back to the factory defaults and give you a full refund.

The usual price is £350, but on a "Group Discount Date" you pay £300 or £250 as a returning clients. There is a £10 additional fee for non-BMW.

just on the off chance but any slots available on 8th or 9th of may...

Hilltop Group Discount Dates:

Saturday May 20th - slots available
Saturday June 17th = slots available

To book please PM me:
Model/Year (the bike, not you):
Mobile: in case Hilltop need to contact you urgently
eMail: My PM box fills quickly
Returning customer: y/n

John S

May 20th - 1:00pm slot available
June 17th - full

Anyone want a weekday session?
PM me with a suggested date...
John S

Hilltop mid-week date:

Monday June 19th.

PM me to book, John S

Hello John,

I am interested in an hill top remap but cannot make this date due to work commitments. I have been in touch with the guys and they have stated they are able to carry out the remap if I later send them the ECU by post for a 2-3 day turn around but this method will obviously not have a start & finish dyno. The cost for this service is also 300 GBP. They have stated this method produces the same results but does not have the paper dyno graph, are you aware if this is correct? And are there any other dates in July/August you may be planning?
Cheers, Al.

Hi,
If you've got a model/year they've mapped often, the results would be good.
If it helps, I will be booking dates for as long as forum members keep coming forward.
Let me know if there are any particular days you'd find most convenient.
John S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello John,

I am interested in an hill top remap but cannot make this date due to work commitments. I have been in touch with the guys and they have stated they are able to carry out the remap if I later send them the ECU by post for a 2-3 day turn around but this method will obviously not have a start & finish dyno. The cost for this service is also 300 GBP. They have stated this method produces the same results but does not have the paper dyno graph, are you aware if this is correct? And are there any other dates in July/August you may be planning?
Cheers, Al.

I asked Geoff about this option. He said it would be a base map for a similar set up bike. It would not have the fine detail tweaks you'd get with dyno runs.

Back
Top Bottom