any one recommend a good micro/ small sleeping bad

alkpit are opening a new shop near me on the 14th so think ill have a look. can any one recommend anything else in the mean time

Snugpak used to a good line in warm but small pack sleeping bags.

Maybe worth a look.

+1 for Snugpak, they do a very good range of lightweight bags, I have a 15 year old Snugpak Merlin and it's still going strong.

I'd say Snugpak as well, they supply the Army sleeping bags. If there's an Army Surplus shop anywhere near you there would probably be a graded used one available well inside your budget. I have one, that and a small air mattress and it's warm and comfortable.

Another plus for Snugpak :thumb2

I have 3 - Snugpack Softies 3, 6 & 12. They last for years - my Softie 12 is around 25 years old and still going strong, and although only rated as 3 season I've found it fine for full blown Scottish winter mountain work, snow holes etc. They're synthetic rather than down yet they still pack reasonably compact. For bike/summer use I've always been fine with the 3 or 6 but it depends upon how much cover you need when you're sleeping, the 3 would definitely be a bit skinny for some! Less worry about damp (even from sweaty feet!) with a synthetic bag.

It depends how important packed size is but a cheaper option is to buy a second sleeping bag and use one inside the other.

iv been looking at the Snugpak Lightweight Jungle sleeping bag. think it might not be warm enough tho

iv been looking at the Snugpak Lightweight Jungle sleeping bag. think it might not be warm enough tho

I have one of them too, are they not the lightweight part of the 'Arctic' sleep system ? Haven't used it yet so can't comment on it other than to say It looks like it has the shoulder width to make it comfortable.

I have one of them too, are they not the lightweight part of the 'Arctic' sleep system ? Haven't used it yet so can't comment on it other than to say It looks like it has the shoulder width to make it comfortable.

yes thats the problem with my wide shoulders

going to have a look at a few at decathlon tomorrow https://www.decathlon.co.uk/forclaz-0-helium-id_8382843.html its not an issue how heavy it is its the pack size

Back
Top Bottom