T3 California For Sale

A good home in Wales :eek: is there such a thing :nenau :D

Oi you web-toed bugger. I was in Diss earlier this week and can confirm, it was nice to get back to Wales!!

Andres you bloody hippy (I think that's the first time I've sworn at him and called him a hippy in the same sentence), you've sold MY bike. It still maintain the Cali was the most sublime and relaxed ride I've ever had!!!

still maintain the Cali was the most sublime and relaxed ride I've ever had!!!

I'm hoping for that too, however,........................................................................... there was Caroline from Bridgend................:drool

That's a 'shitter?' What do you call a good one? lol

This is my tatty old oily T3 bitsa, but I wouldn't dare call it a shitter, they are too rare now....

You have put a pic up before of that bike I really like it, two finger salute to all the Hipsters out there

Scruffy Guzzis are where its at :cool:

Definitely.

My old T3 Cali has now reached 5 years since it's last wash and wipe.

Feck patina, Wabi-Sabi is where it's at. :cool:

Now look!........a shitter may well ok, but what is so wrong with a loooovely looking one? Fuck off the lot of you!........shitters:rolleyes:

Neil, have you any pics of it?...........;)

Andres...........You shouldn't be mooching around in here today!!........You need to be in that garage of yours..........cleaning and Polishing!:D

Andres...........You shouldn't be mooching around in here today!!........You need to be in that garage of yours..........cleaning and Polishing!:D

Bollox, I've just had a sudden windfall and Amanda and I are on our way to the airport to get a flight to Paris as I type..........................

Andres

Be careful what you wish for things don't always go to plan in his man cave :eek: :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 171

Back
Top Bottom