T3 California For Sale

Now you can FUCK right off!.......:D

Enjoy the new bike :beerjug: another one rescued from the clutches of the hippy he'll soon realise he shouldn't have sold it, like he did with the Husky that's tucked away in my garage :D

Thanks guys, picked her up yesterday, rode 165 miles sadly all motorway, but needs must.No problems at all, Gearchange took a little while to get used to, with the boards and heel change:blast.........but got the hang of it in the end,the change isn't subtle:eek:though. Kept up with motorway traffic , easily:thumb. As pointed out, think I need a change of kit:blast but it was all I had. Thanks to Andres.......he's a thoroughly good chap:thumb

:beerjug:

Thanks guys, picked her up yesterday, rode 165 miles sadly all motorway, but needs must.No problems at all, Gearchange took a little while to get used to, with the boards and heel change:blast.........but got the hang of it in the end,the change isn't subtle:eek:though. Kept up with motorway traffic , easily:thumb. As pointed out, think I need a change of kit:blast but it was all I had. Thanks to Andres.......he's a thoroughly good chap:thumb

:beerjug:

Never had a problem changing gear on mine :D :D

But was rather agricultural on my old SP3....

Back
Top Bottom