Intaride BIRD-1 open channel?

richardbd

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I use an Intaride BIRD-1 and Intaride bluetooth PTT switch, connected to a Kenwood UBZ radio and BMW helmet bluetooth headset.

It works faultlessly and the sound quality is every bit as good as I used to get with my hard-wired Autocom set-up.

The only thing I miss is being able to have a constantly open channel. I’m starting to read about some bluetooth PTT system that allow the user to keep a channel open to allow commentary.

Does anybody know whether this is this possible with the BIRD-1 and Intaride bluetooth PTT system that I have?

Google doesn't seem to know. I've emailed Intaride to ask them but I bet one of the electro-geeks on here will already know...

Can't Interide help you out they will make up specials if you ask them nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use an Intaride BIRD-1 and Intaride bluetooth PTT switch, connected to a Kenwood UBZ radio and BMW helmet bluetooth headset.

It works faultlessly and the sound quality is every bit as good as I used to get with my hard-wired Autocom set-up.

The only thing I miss is being able to have a constantly open channel. I’m starting to read about some bluetooth PTT system that allow the user to keep a channel open to allow commentary.

Does anybody know whether this is this possible with the BIRD-1 and Intaride bluetooth PTT system that I have?

Google doesn't seem to know. I've emailed Intaride to ask them but I bet one of the electro-geeks on here will already know...

Who was that chap that used to say you can't beat an Autocom system... I can't recall... - can you RBD?

Back
Top Bottom