I am not

Ooh but Rick. Look at it Rick. Look at all it's orange and ginger lovelyness. Go on drink it in Rick....Ooh! You want it you do!

Attachments

• DSCF1757.jpg
    DSCF1757.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 264
Sounds sublime with the Akro - pulls like a 1,000 dollar hooker and is guaranteed to make you cooler then penguins piss at the local meet...........

I cant I am currently in Norfolk there fore only have turnips and cabbages to use as currency

On the upside i have bought a jumper knitted from the hair from a boars back

I do so want to buy it but so cant afford it

I like cabbage as much as the next man Rick but I'm afraid I would struggle for space for that many cabbages to be honest.

I cant I am currently in Norfolk there fore only have turnips and cabbages to use as currency

On the upside i have bought a jumper knitted from the hair from a boars back

I do so want to buy it but so cant afford it

Turnips and cabbages it's a pity it's not the hippy selling the bike as that's his kind of currency :D

Turnips and cabbages it's a pity it's not the hippy selling the bike as that's his kind of currency :D

The hippy only deals in Tofu (smoked).

Do you do finance?

I need the money to move house. If you could perhaps build me a house in Dorset we could talk. Cash is flash but barter is better (to coin a phrase).

Keep it

Its only an extra £5 or so on the mortgage

I don't have a mortgage and don't intend getting another. I prefer to simplify life. Too many bikes makes life complicated and expensive. I owe no one nuffin'. I like it like that.

Back
Top Bottom