K1 meeting

Grim Rider

Reaction score
Any other K1s on here?

K1 Riders Club (who knew there was one!) thinking of having a meeting on Saturday 10th June at. Central location, depending on who is interested in attending. According to 'how many left' website there are only 27 K1s registered in the U.K. so challenge is to see how many we can get together in one place.

If you are interested in attending send me a PM letting me know where you are, cheers :thumb

I sold my mint red/yellow one to the late MikeP. He left it to his nephew who is on this site as far as I know.

Definitely the best colour combo . Sold mine because my partner at the time didn't like going on the back. I bought a Valkyrie cruiser instead and she didn't like that (sat right on top of the shocks) so I sold that and bought a GS . She shortened our first (and last ) foreign trip because she didn't like it on the back of that, I really loved that GS so I got rid of the girlfriend instead . Wished I'd kept that K1 : thumb

Definitely the best colour combo . Sold mine because my partner at the time didn't like going on the back. I bought a Valkyrie cruiser instead and she didn't like that (sat right on top of the shocks) so I sold that and bought a GS . She shortened our first (and last ) foreign trip because she didn't like it on the back of that, I really loved that GS so I got rid of the girlfriend instead . Wished I'd kept that K1 : thumb

She might have been happier with a windscreen that does a proper job rather than simply looking the part.
Riding pillion on brothers GSA was a miserable experience until he got the Givi AF screen.

Back
Top Bottom