bit confused as to what to do got rid of the lc gsa an looking for the next move

When I say my hairs gone grey, what little is left of course, haha

haha being 27 an riding Norton's an now an 1150 gsa when I get it lol born before my time haha or old before my time one of the two LOL

thats awesome :d struggled a bit with some of the roads i went down on my gsa lc i had putting my feet down haha

Have a look at the late model Varadero, or should I say ride one.
I got a 2010 ABS Varadero as a second bike and absolutely love it.
A low mileage minter with full luggage can be picked up well within your budget.
Luckily its one of these bikes the journalists slate. Talk to anyone who has owned one and its a different story.

Plus points, fast, smooth, great handling, reliable, cheap to buy, scrumptiously comfortable, great Honda linked brakes.
Minus points, puny alternator output, tall but easily lowered. and that's it.

Have a look at the late model Varadero, or should I say ride one.
I got a 2010 ABS Varadero as a second bike and absolutely love it.
A low mileage minter with full luggage can be picked up well within your budget.
Luckily its one of these bikes the journalists slate. Talk to anyone who has owned one and its a different story.

Plus points, fast, smooth, great handling, reliable, cheap to buy, scrumptiously comfortable, great Honda linked brakes.
Minus points, puny alternator output, tall but easily lowered. and that's it.

Yup +1

Suggested one of these in post 7

Only complaints I ever had were the brakes were a bit weak after a diet of GSXRs ;)

But brilliant engine, good handling, surprisingly quick, excellent protection and more comfortable than anything else I've ever owned (wifey still misses the back seat)

Fantastic bikes, I had 2 :thumb

Wild card.

Tracer 700.

Cheap but not cheerful, will do most stuff with aplomb, decent handler, capable of distance and not so far of the horses of an 1150. Might fit the bill if something a little less antediluvian appeals.

May not have the mule like characterstics of the old tractor but then you might not need that I dunno.

Ditto the Vstrom 650, heavier but more mule like and might also fit the bill if your budget is limited.

Back
Top Bottom