Not quite right.

have you checked the Throttle position sensor setting and tried a ride without the Lamda probe connected

They are SIMPLE machines and really if you have compression fuel and a spark at the right time it should run (subject to adjustments of course)

TPS reads 357mv so bang in the ballpark as far as I'm aware? Disconnected the lambda probe and have just took it out for a 10 mile run, doesn't seem to make any differance. Certainly still got the vibration, no idea about fuel consumption and performance, I don't think it feels right, hard to say....beginning to feel as if I'm imagining it? Doing a lot more 2 up riding nowadays and it's just a feeling that performance is down, nothing's against a stopwatch.
Vibration is certainly worse.....more a buzzing than a low frequency thumping....starts to build around 3500....and by 4000 (68mph with Rockster gearing) it can sometimes be quite uncomfortable, but not all the time. Always had a slight tingle through the bars ever since I've had the bike, not usually serious, but now it's more noticeable through the pegs and seat....again not limb numbing but it's always there to a certain extent.
I'll fill the tank today and check fuel consumption, see what that tells me.

Back
Top Bottom