normandy weekend in may 17

fujack

Reaction score
anyone fancy joining me and my mate for a weekend trip well Thursday after work leave portsmouth and arrive back sunday am
gonna be staying at a place called aromanches and visiting the D day beaches and cemeteries , it not loads of riding as my mate hasn't been biking in europe before so good for someone who wants to start :bounce1

I love Normandy on the motorbike.

Check out my post here for a list of my own fave D-Day POIs with addresses, GPS co-ordinates and links etc... a couple of posts are down are downloadable files in different formats to load them straight onto your device.

Have fun.

I love Normandy on the motorbike.

Check out my post here for a list of my own fave D-Day POIs with addresses, GPS co-ordinates and links etc... a couple of posts are down are downloadable files in different formats to load them straight onto your device.

Have fun.

Some well good information ..... Thank you :beerjug:

I can recommend Normandy Beaches B&B as a place to stay.

Another vote for Normandy Beach bed and breakfast. Stayed several times over the years. Great base to explore the landing beaches and memorials. Adrian and Karen will feed you are hearty breakfast.:green gri

Me too, in fact I will be there Friday to Monday.

So that's why we can't be there until Monday, it's your fault :D
I expect a minimum of 2 crates of beer and wine to be left to compensate me for delaying my stay by 1 day :beerjug:

867727008b257107a6a2f711971c5914.jpg
cee754d763851392ade88e92dbe84e61.jpg
7e4b69aa5e41ee35141a4cf012d56603.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom