Jacks Hill Cafe on the A5 - breakfast meet?

Phil Reynolds

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone up for a meet at this well known bikers cafe? Let's gauge response and then take it from there for a Sat or Sunday meet.

Can't do the Saturday but may be able to get there for a Sunday meet...

I could be persuaded depending on date

Food's not that impressive at Jacks Hill

Like Trickytree said - Super Sausage much better :thumb2

I reckon I can do Saturday if it's on :thumb2

I might see if I can get another bike in for an mot Saturday morning then rock up on that rather than my KTM.

Well it looks like we're getting a standard dose of bank holiday weather with it being cloudy in Towcester tomorrow morning but brightening up later and raining on Sunday.

Mrs B is off to Liverpool to watch Everton so it's either ride the KTM to the super sauage, do a circular pub tour of my local area or do some gardening. The first two options are perfectly acceptable ways to spend the day but gardening has absolutely no appeal so if anyone else fancies breakfast at super sausage tomorrow suggest a time and I'll drag myself over.

I'd be up for a meet sometime, most Sat or Suns will be fine...

Damon

If you're going tomorrow then post it up on here early enough and I'll meet you on the way over if you like. I live in Stow Longa so not exactly out of the way if you go on the entertaining route via Rushden.

Ok guys.
We have enough positive responses to make this meet happen.

Date: Sunday 23rd April.
Time: 9am.
Venue: jacks Hill Cafe for breakfast then a quick run down to the Super Sausage.

For those who couldn't make it on a Sunday, there will be another meet posted later for a meet on a Saturday.
Reply here who's up for the 23rd.
Cheers,

Phil

I'm 99% certain to be working next weekend because I've got 4 days off the following one but I'll keep my eye out for meets when I'm at home and give you a shout.

Back
Top Bottom