best aftermarket or main dealer modification

dont flatter yourself bellend you thought it was big and clever to post shit on my post so suck it up

Your thread was shit from the start - no mention of what bike model, let alone make...... :rolleyes:

"I've just bought a 1200GSA! A red one! "

Wow! Red, you say! They go faster!

(The wheels are CF, though - and they DO go faster.........)

Your thread was shit from the start - no mention of what bike model, let alone make...... :rolleyes:

listen you complete cock why would i wanna see yamaha mods on a GS forum also where does it say i have brought a red one ? carbon wheels won't make the bike faster it would make it turn faster thats all real handy on a road bike
as for the post being shit from the start what are you the post police ? you seem like a complete wanker to me this section is for new GS owners or people who are thinking about getting one
so tell you what why don't you fuck off and go and play farms on Facebook and leave my post the fuck alone if you have nothing constructive to say or troll eBay for some bling for that yellow turd of a R1

Posting in this section

"Go on, you know you want one"

This is a section for new users of UKGSer who are thinking of buying their first GS..

Its the place for questions about the GS motorcycle in whatever form you fancy... with a view to helping you make your mind up about the new bike.

Once you have it.. there are lots of different sections for you to discuss other stuff.. hone your exploration skills by using the search facility at the top of the page

If you want to discuss other stuff then please check out the other sections here, such as Technical/spotted a bargain etc...

hey BLACKAL read this then ask why i would put what bike I'm talking about ..... jerk !!!

listen you complete cock why would i wanna see yamaha mods on a GS forum also where does it say i have brought a red one ? carbon wheels won't make the bike faster it would make it turn faster thats all real handy on a road bike
as for the post being shit from the start what are you the post police ? you seem like a complete wanker to me this section is for new GS owners or people who are thinking about getting one
so tell you what why don't you fuck off and go and play farms on Facebook and leave my post the fuck alone if you have nothing constructive to say or troll eBay for some bling for that yellow turd of a R1

What a vocabulary you have.Are you still at school?

It appears that the correct answer is............

DICKHEAD.............

Al :rolleyes:

So it seems !

The OP has made the classic mistake of mis understanding the beauty of the place

He won't last long, his sort never do or not without having a good talk to himself and sitting back and taking it in before gobbing off like 10 men

So it seems !

The OP has made the classic mistake of mis understanding the beauty of the place

He won't last long, his sort never do or not without having a good talk to himself and sitting back and taking it in before gobbing off like 10 men

to be honest I'm glad i aint subscribed its sad how a few grown men think lets jump on a post and try and piss someone off its a shame its not moderated more

to be honest I'm glad i aint subscribed its sad how a few grown men think lets jump on a post and try and piss someone off its a shame its not moderated more

If you think that my first response to your original post was to piss you off or jumped on as such you really are in the wrong place

Now either join in and appreciate all that this place can and does offer or fuck off !

I don't care either way

You came with the attitude Maybe it's not the place for you
read from the start where is the attitude ?
i asked a simple question and i got smart arse replies so maybe it aint the place for me but what the fuck it has to do with you is beyond me

If you think that my first response to your original post was to piss you off or jumped on as such you really are in the wrong place

Now either join in and appreciate all that this place can and does offer or fuck off !

I don't care either way

and you are who exactly ?

Back
Top Bottom