best aftermarket or main dealer modification

read from the start where is the attitude ?
i asked a simple question and i got smart arse replies so maybe it aint the place for me but what the fuck it has to do with you is beyond me

It would seem that being civil is beyond you too

do you really think the few of you deserve to spoken to civilly?
you keep going and so will i

Out of order !

His comment was about the help and support the man has received from the good folk on here during very ill health nothing to do with you.

Now you really can fuck off

Out of order !

His comment was about the help and support the man has received from the good folk on here during very ill health nothing to do with you.

Now you really can fuck off
oh so does that mean your gonna stop posting on this thread or are you gonna fuck off and grow up

Out of order !

Now you really can fuck off[/QUOT
oh so does that mean your gonna stop posting on this thread or are you gonna fuck off and grow up

After you wankflannel
and learn how to quote properly

Morning all. Surprised this one is still trundling along, very amusing though. :beerjug:

Anyone who thinks a modified Kenny Roberts 5VY is a 'yellow turd' clearly knows nothing. He thinks its a 'big bang'.

This trolling is probably being reported back to another forum who think we're tossers - which we are of course

take a breather mate...dont throw the towel in its a fab place and trust me you will fit in fine :thumby:

best mod

akra headers in cool ti if you can stretch to em
hilltop remap
any guard to keep the shit of the crap paint, ie. mudsling
here's mine

Sorry if this is a stupid question but how would you rate the akra headers in ti? Got the akra slip on and hilltopped my gsa but it's still too quiet. What was the main difference you found when adding the headers? People are saying it's just the volume.

you notice the performance as soon as you bolt them on, even before being hilltopped, they weigh next to nothing compared with the standard headers...they look super cool with the colours generated by the heat, noise is a little deeper .. i wear ear plugs because i think its to loud, have you removed the baffles yet? the Ti headers are probably £100 more than the stainless Akras and in my opinion well worth it

Best thread in ages. Brightened up an otherwise quiet Easter Sunday.

OP - any chance you have a relative called Stuartw who thinks he's a pilot? He was also a mardy little sod who regularly got the wrong end of the stick and flew off the handle for no reason...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom