best aftermarket or main dealer modification

fujack

Reaction score
would like to know what you guys have purchased for your bikes and if you have pictures :thumb

Carbon fibre wheels, Ohlins suspension front and back, Power Commander, Two Bros cans, velocity stacks, Galfer discs - all worthwhile :thumb2

hahaha you think I'm a journalist i would love to see how you come to that conclusion ffs is this what this forum is like then ?

Carbon fibre wheels, Ohlins suspension front and back, Power Commander, Two Bros cans, velocity stacks, Galfer discs - all worthwhile :thumb2
you should pick up some pink fluffy dice and a butt plug for it it would suit you !!

On my 1150 it was the fitting of Ohlins

On my TC, well it came with a mudsling and fender extender so it was the fitting of a wunderlich screen extender - amazing difference

On my 1150 it was the fitting of Ohlins

On my TC, well it came with a mudsling and fender extender so it was the fitting of a wunderlich screen extender - amazing difference

I would agree with the screen extender....mine was from MRA....turns the experience from noisy buffeting to calm visor up riding...at speed. The second was AF XIED units that richer the fuel mixture from the overly lean settings... has transformed the bike into a smooth and punchy bit of kit.

not interested in bling you bellend ffs is this how you welcome new members you wanker !

You asked for mods - I gave you mine..........

Then you got all smart-mouthed..........

Suck it up, snowflake.

I swapped the engine and frame, wheels, seats, bars and fuel tank, plus 100's of ancillary items. Took some doing, but I believe I have a decent bike now.

I swapped the engine and frame, wheels, seats, bars and fuel tank, plus 100's of ancillary items. Took some doing, but I believe I have a decent bike now.
FFS whats wrong with you lot on here is this what GS riders are like bunch of sad fucks

Back
Top Bottom