CM Seats Coventry

Becksy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone used this firm to modify their stock seat? Just after some feedback before I take the plunge.
Thanks

I'm sure lots of bods from this very site have used Coventry custom seats (previous business name) Melvyn hunter and his son Ross operate the business from Melvyn's house, they do all the foam work and have the covers made elsewhere, I've had several seats done by them and always been happy.

They've done three for me.

They use something called gelastic which is like a honeycomb pad rather than gel pads. Always been pleased with the results. If you are looking to go away from the stock cover they have an adequate but not extensive range of alternatives.

Did a fantastic job on a KTM 690 bench for me a few years back. Widened it slightly towards the back so I could find more comfort when doing roadwork.:thumb2

yes used them for many a year ok if you like a soft seat and your not to fussed about the type of cover, best thing to do is go over and see them at the house.

I had a 1200GS seat recovered by them and I wanted it to be approx an inch taller. The result was perfect as was the service. Recommended.

Hi sorry to bump a really old thread here, but has anyone got a rough idea of what these guys charge for GS seats? Ta

Back
Top Bottom