Forgive me for entering the hallowed ground of.......

Twinkle hasn't been the same person since snorting that line of Charlie in the "Dam". :(

"Harley enthusiasts". Very good. :D

Some people like to ride, others like to polish and look like the Hells Angels they could never be in their youth, I call them enthusiasts. Nothing wrong with that, I'm a racing enthusiast, never had the money or the balls todo it when I was younger. I still have a yearning to walk around in racing overalls all day, with a blonde bimbo at my side. Just need to speak to the wife about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people like to ride, others like to polish and look like the Hells Angels they could never be in their youth, I call them enthusiasts. Nothing wrong with that, I'm a racing enthusiast, never had the money or the balls todo it when I was younger. I still have a yearning to walk around in racing overalls all day, with a blonde bimbo at my side. Just need to speak to the wife about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aah....stereotypes....Just goes to show how wrong you can be on so many levels. Still, you crack on with whatever makes you feel superior.

The funny thing is he is absolutely correct....but for all the wrong reasons......:jes

About 180 degrees out of kilter I suppose :D

Now if he'd have said that the majority of Harley riders are utter bellends, I would have agreed wholeheartedly.

Your a fucking idiot and you have no idea what your doing.

James.

Talking of idiots,why not just change your forum name back to The Holy Spirit and stop trying to be somebody your not.
Then again just a name change probably won't make much difference,fucking idiot

Everyone seems a little tense this morning. Who's for a shoulder rub? Or just a good old fashioned hug?

Back
Top Bottom