Forgive me for entering the hallowed ground of.......

Morning my loves - love you all including you Arsey..... I'll see ifi can extend the love to Nutty - Ummpff ummpfffffff umpfffgggg- there you go !!! Love you all!

Morning my loves - love you all including you Arsey..... I'll see ifi can extend the love to Nutty - Ummpff ummpfffffff umpfffgggg- there you go !!! Love you all!

It's a lovely day. I'm going to solder my switchgear wiring back together today I think. It's a fine day for it.

The Nutster has gone up in my book since "losing" the whole of France on his new GPS. :bow

My "children" are all in their twenties and suddenly have other things to do. I'm going as a Harley "enthusiast" and have booked to do the adventure Segway as well.

It's a lovely day. :)

My "children" are all in their twenties and suddenly have other things to do. I'm going as a Harley "enthusiast" and have booked to do the adventure Segway as well.

It's a lovely day. :)

Are you dressing like a bank manager again...

Are you still having "bother"?

'fraid so.

Bad news is I'm grounded for the foreseeable future.
Good news is I should be able to fuck off on the new bike in a week or so once established on this new drug and sure I'm not going to be anorexic/suicidal/dizzy/have violent mood swings/be unconscious etc.

Happy days,ish .

'fraid so.

Bad news is I'm grounded for the foreseeable future.
Good news is I should be able to fuck off on the new bike in a week or so once established on this new drug and sure I'm not going to be anorexic/suicidal/dizzy/have violent mood swings/be unconscious etc.

Happy days,ish .

If I could borrow the anorexia tablets and Doris could maybe have a go on the violent mood swing ones...happy days.

Feel better soon old chap.

Leeds Castle is super.

And it's got Black Swans and everything. :thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 171
If I could borrow the anorexia tablets and Doris could maybe have a go on the violent mood swing ones...happy days.

Feel better soon old chap.

Ta.

Funnily enough when I collected the tablets,the pharmacist actually said-'Check out the possible side effects' !

They include possible anorexia or weight gain.

I asked him if I could choose which.Have a good easter break.

Back
Top Bottom